Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Blog #16

Thanksgiving Day!! It was the best ever! It was filled with family, fun, and food! I love it!
     As a child we spent thanksgiving in Seagrove Beach at my grandfather's beach house. It was so much fun! The weather was always unpredictable so we packed shorts as well as winter coats. When I was little, Seagrove was very quiet. There were very few houses and the very popular Seaside Community was just a grove where we played hide and seek. Today I still spend thanksgiving in Seagrove Beach, FLa, but it is a very different scene from when I was young. Seagrove is now home to a large number of homes, cottages, restaurants, shops, and galleries. It's a fairy tale place to be. It's my favorite place to be. This week we've had gorgeous weather and temperatures in the 70's. We've rested, fished, read books, played games, shopped, people watched, the list goes on. But the most fun thing has been being together! And that is what I'm thankful for today, my family together in my most favorite place.











Uncle Pete Aunt Katie McKeever and Oli











All the grandchildren















My man










Me and my man










My sisters










Zack and Luke










Mason Duncan and KK










 
Pete and Paw Paw










Eddie and Taylor











Anne Banks










McKeever










The girls










Towns Oli and Luke










Paw Paw










Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment