Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ribbon Bracelet Project

HI! I am so glad you stopped by! I have been so busy in my studio painting, cutting, sewing, glueing...you name it. Today I made a very cool bracelet to give to one of my girls. It turned out so cute I am probably going to have to make two more for my other girls. It was quick easy and fun! All you need is a little ribbon, needle and thread, beads, charms, scissors, and sewing machine if you choose, and you're good to go! So watch this video and make a bracelet this weekend! I have so many of you tell me that you've tried a lot of my projects, but none of you have posted me a picture. So this time, make it and send me a pic! I'd love to see what you come up with! I will post in the next couple of days a few more projects that I'm working on in the Holiday Studio, so stop by again soon! Leave me your comments, I love hearing from you! Love love love Ruthie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vp6wCtLsvs&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment