Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year










The New Ewe
4x12
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available in my Studio
Happy New Year! I'm so glad you stopped by, it seems like forever since we  talked!  Now that my babies are all back in school I will blog more and be able to hang out with you more. I was wondering about your new year and all the resolutions you made or thought about making. I saw a friend of mine the other day and he was eating an apple as though it were a steak and potatoes and I smiled and said "new year's resolution?" He laughed and answered with an enthusiastic YES!
What is it about January 1st? Everybody is obsessed with doing something new. Moving more, eating less. Cleaning up, cleaning out.  I love cleaning out, throwing out, and getting organized.
I love a fresh start. Whatever it is, out with the old and in with the new.


Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature. Old things are passed away, Behold all things are become new.   2Cor. 5:17


When you commit your life to Christ it does not matter what your past looks like. Because of His grace, He sees you as righteous. Old things are passed away,Behold all things are become new. 
Are you looking for a fresh start? The new you? 
Don't rely on a membership to the gym or the latest diet to help you reach your goal. Give your life to Christ and experience real change. Out with the old and in with the new! 
Happy Happy New Year! 
I am so glad you came by today! 
Love love love Ruthie

2 comments:

  1. A great, great reminder for our new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Ruthie, I just love your posts. They are so inspiring. Love your Ewes. Just too cute. :-D

    ReplyDelete