Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Happy New Year

 Happy Happy New Year! I'm so glad you stopped by! I took the month of December off and hardly even looked at my computer! It was a nice break, but I'm glad to be back! I've missed you!

I am excited about 2013. I have so many things I want to do creatively and so many things I want to do on my blog. I want my blog to be a fun place for you to visit and be inspired to create along side me. I want to encourage you to paint or draw or journal more. I want to help you learn and grow as an artist or just help you with a saturday craft in your kitchen. I hope to paint every day. The painting I posted today is one I recently painted with oil of three birds on a wire. I adore painting big canvases with oil paint.  I hope to share that with you more. I love mixed media and all the cool things you can cut, glue and staple. I'm working on a couple of tutorials to teach you fun creative gifts to make. There are a million things I love to do creatively and even more things i'm dying to try, but my favorite thing is that you are enjoying this journey with me. I absolutely love knowing you made the "birthday banner" or "marbleized paper." It thrills me to hear from you on facebook, instagram, my blog, and even in the grocery store! You inspire me every day!!!! Thank you! I do love you and I hope my blog is a place that you feel loved and welcomed every time you stop by!

Love love love Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment